Washer and Dryer Service Dacula
Call ServiceMAX: 770-237-5858
If you find one of your laundry care appliances acting up, attempting to set it right yourself isn’t usually a good idea. More often than not, you’ll end up with worse problems than the ones you started with. It’s a far better idea to simply call us for punctual and reliable repair expertise: we handle every major make and model of washing machine and dryer. In the Dacula area, our experts on call are industry professionals who have years of experience getting appliances to run perfectly. With us, you get the professionalism that you look for in a service tech, honesty and dependability. If you have a problem in the laundry appliance department, then, all you need to do is to get in touch with us — over the phone or over email.
Here’s why it makes sense to choose Washer and Dryer Service in Dacula ServiceMAX:
- We have expert technicians.
- Our insurance protects your appliances while we fix them.
- We service nearly every major appliance brand.
- We carry a full line of genuine parts.
- Our service trucks come to you stocked up with nearly every part that your appliance could ever need.
- We guarantee the work we do.
A baker’s dozen of tips to help you run your washing machine for longer and for less
- It’s important to make sure that your washing machine is properly installed on a perfectly level surface. Even minor level problems can lead to excessive movement during spin cycles, noise and wear.
- The water connections to washing machines need to be in excellent condition. Connections that use faulty faucets and related hardware can result in leaks and water damage.
- To extend the life of your washing machine’s hoses, it’s always a good idea to turn the water off at the faucet after each wash. Even with care, though, hoses tend to deteriorate over time. They should typically be replaced once every 7 years.
- A drain hose with kinks or blockages can force a washing machine drain pump to work extra hard, overheat and burn out. It’s good idea to check the hose periodically.
- Washing machine lint filters should be kept clean to prevent clogs.
- It’s never a good idea to overload washing machines with too many clothes. The pressure can cause internal hoses to give out.
- It’s important to use just the right amount of detergent for your model of washing machine and for the hardness of the water that you get. Using too much detergent will force your washing machine to work extra hard and waste energy in the process, too.
- Detergent dissolves well in water that’s at 55°F. Raising the temperature of the water any higher is unnecessary — it can use up twice as much energy to do so.
- With heavily soiled clothes, presoaking is a great way to get great results with minimal effort. For delicate clothes, short cycles are the best choice.
- Washing clothes in large loads uses less energy and water than multiple, smaller loads.
- Using too much water for a given load size usually results in reduced friction and poor cleaning.
- It’s a good idea to pay attention to the efficiency of the spin cycle. Poor spinning will result in excess water in the clothes that go into the dryer.
- Belts should be checked periodically for wear or stretching. Belts in poor shape force machines to work harder than they really need to.
Call ServiceMAX: 770-237-5858
For Washer and Dryer Service in Dacula ServiceMAX is your best call!